Dry Block Temperature Calibrators
These units consist of a drilled metal block which has a large well in it for accepting an insert. Some units have a well for an insert also a fixed 1/4" hole for a reference probe. Inserts can have one or many different hole sizes in them and can be machined for tapered and custom probe sizes.
- Portable and lightweight
- Fast heat up and cool down
- Small and compact foot print
- Good display accuracy
- Clean and easy to use
Fluidized Temperature Baths
With a large working volume and high heat capacity they are great for calibrating many sensors at a time or those that are larger and have tapered or an odd sheath. You get benefits of a liquid type of displacement but at high temperatures up to 1000ºC and as low as -100ºC. We recommend the FTBSL models for calibration work.
- Large volume & heat capacity
- Can calibrate many sensors at a time
- Wide temperature range
- Safer than salt baths, more stable & uniform than ovens
Liquid Calibration Baths
The Polyscience liquid calibration baths offer a large working volume and probe lid with openings for calibrating up to 7 sensors at a time. The advanced programmable controller can be rotated 180° for easy of viewing and operation. Two models are offered, one operates from ambient +10 to 200°C while the other from -30 to 200°C. You'll find the prices for these models to be very competitive versus others on the market.
- Large volume and working calibrating several sensors at a time
- Up to 11" working depth
- High stability to +/-0.005°C, Uniformity to 0.015°C
- Advanced programmable controller
- Temperature range ambient +10 to 200°C
- Temperature range -20 to +200°C
Precision Digital Thermometer readouts and Temperature sensor/probes
To improve the overall temperature accuracy of your process and/or operation we recommend that an independent temperature readout and probe be used. We offer a single and dual channel PRT readout as well as a rechargeable battery operated hand held unit. Combine the readout with one of several PRT probes that we offer for a high accuracy temperature measurement system.
- Measure temperatures from -200 to 850°C
- Readouts accept 25 and 100ohm probes
- Characterizations using ITS-90 coefficients, Callender Van Dusen coefficients, IEC-751 (DIN 385)
- Includes a PC interface and logging software for acquiring and saving readings
- We offer several PRT sensors for connection to the readouts. These vary in accuracy, length, diameter and calibrated temperature range to meet your required application.
Get more info on the Precision PRT Readouts