Accurate Thermal Systems is pleased to announce the latest addition to our Fluidized Temperature Bath line with the launch of the model FTBLL12W. This model offers customers a much larger working volume for thermal cleaning of larger dies and parts at an economical price as compared to other competitive systems. This new model has a parts basket that is 12 3/8″ diameter by 13″ deep to accept large parts with a total weight capacity of 60 pounds. This system offers fast cleaning times that are typically under one hour. The units are turn key and easy to operate as well as being safer for the operator versus other cleaning methods. Tooling manufacturers recommend our systems as a best practice method to clean tooling and parts. Our Fluidized Temperature Baths minimize production downtime when compared to the long cycle times of traditional ovens.
Benefits and features of the model FTBLL12W:
• Capacity for larger sized parts and dies
• Requires 220 to 240VAC power at 30 amps
• Wide temperature range 122 to 1121F
• Well insulated and safe for use at high temperatures
• Fully automatic fluidizing air control
• Includes exhaust port for fume and smoke capture
• Optional small parts basket
• Built rugged and tough for years of operation
*Requires shop air fixed at 40 PSI
For more details download the brochure and then call us with any of your application or cleaning questions or for a written quotation. We have reps in most territories to assist in configuring a system to meet your needs and for post sales support.