Innovative New Bench Top Fluidized Temperature Bath
Accurate Thermal Systems is pleased to announce the latest addition to our Fluidized Temperature Bath line. With the release of our new model FTBSL6 Fluidized Bath customers are able to calibrate temperatures sensors and systems, clean plastics extrusion parts, shape set medical devices and other heating applications with the convenience of bench top access. It’s compact in size, operates on standard 120VAC power and only requires 30 PSI of air allowing it to be used in most laboratory settings.
Benefits and features of the model FTBSL6:
• Bench top convenience
• Operates on standard 120VAC, 20 amp power and outlet
• Wide temperature range 50 to 605C (122 to 1121F)
• Well insulated and safe for use at high temperatures
• Fully automatic Fluidizing air control
• Unique cover & lid design minimizes media loss
• Excellent temperature stability and accuracy
• Designed for R&D and small batch size work
• Optional small parts basket and probe support
• CE marked for safety
The FTBSL6 integrated PID temperature controller offers a large, bright and easy to read display that is switchable between °F and °C. The user can store and recall up to 8 set points for quick temperature changes along with adjustable ramp rates for testing of thermal switches. The FTBSL6 is easy to operate and includes independent over-temperature protection for added safety.
For more details download the brochure in PDF format. Check out the FTBSL6 product video.