Dry Block Temperature Calibrators
These units consist of a drilled metal block which has a large well in it for accepting an insert. Some units have a well for an insert also a fixed 1/4″ hole for a reference probe. Inserts can have one or many different hole sizes in them and can be machined for tapered and custom probe sizes.
- Portable and lightweight
- Fast heat up and cool down
- Small and compact foot print
- Good display accuracy
- Clean and easy to use
Fluidized Temperature Baths
With a large working volume and high heat capacity they are great for calibrating many sensors at a time or those that are larger and have tapered or an odd sheath. You get benefits of a liquid type of displacement but at high temperatures up to 1000ºC and as low as -100ºC. We recommend the FTBSL models for calibration work.
- Large volume & heat capacity
- Can calibrate many sensors at a time
- Wide temperature range
- Safer than salt baths, more stable & uniform than ovens
Liquid Calibration Baths
Consists of a stainless steel bath or tank that contains an appropriate liquid that is circulated with the temperature precisely controlled. Liquids offer the best thermal transfer of all given options. Best choice for calibrating liquid in glass thermometers and thermal switches.
- Excellent stability and uniformity
- Good accuracy
- For lab work but can be placed on a cart
- Can be used to calibrate several sensors at once
- Fast thermal response/transfer of all options